A fuel card is the convenient way to fill up.
Running a vehicle fleet has never been easier. FDWA offer the convenience of 24 hour self service fuel at nominated sites and a fuel card that can be used to pay for transactions within FDWA retail service stations.
- 17 convenient fuel card locations throughout Western Australia offering a range of products and truck friendly facilities. Click here to view our fuel card locations.
- All purchases are consolidated on your FDWA monthly statement, saving you time and reducing your administration costs by streamlining your fuel management process.
- No card fees, saving you money each month.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) security, enhancing purchase security at the point of sale.
- Quick response for new or replacement cards with all cards being controlled internally by FDWA.
FDWA can now also provide customers with an FDWA Pumacard for added convenience. Accepted Australia wide at 400+ Puma locations as well as at any sites that accept Motorpass (over 90% of all service stations), with Pumacard you can be sure that you’ll be able to refuel enroute wherever you’re going. Pumacard allows for full range of security options including PIN set up and optional odometer reading and, if you fill up at Puma service stations around the country, you’ll enjoy no transaction fees.
Applying for a Pumacard through FDWA allows us to consolidate your monthly transactions onto your monthly statement, again saving you time and money.
Enquire now about our fuel cards and one of our Area Sales Managers will be in touch to discuss the best solution for your business.
If you experience any issues with your FDWA fuel card or FDWA Pumacard, please call the FDWA head office on 1300 69 3392
You must have an ABN and an account with FDWA in order to utilise our fuel card service.